Biological dimension of our spirituality

Introducing people of all ages to mythology... in pre-college educational curricula, youth orgs, the media, etc. Share your knowledge, stories, unit and lesson plans, techniques, and more.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

infidel_hindu
Associate

Post by infidel_hindu »

Here i explore the biological dimension of spiritual experience. one can call this essentially reductionist view - darwinian deconstruction of god- nevertheless even such a deconstruction should fit into a larger non-dualistic scheme of cosmic leela. what do you think Joseph Campbell would have commented on such an article? Please read the article and enter your valuable critical comments in the blog.(what is more frustrating than updating a blog under very slow server speed? to see the blog uncommented the next day.)You can also email me your comments to infidel_hindu@rediffmail.com
http://psydharma.blogspot.com

Mark ONeil
Associate

Post by Mark ONeil »

Very well done blog! I just skimmed over the articles but they are very complex and will take more time and thought before I can comment.

Raphael
Associate

Post by Raphael »

I too will take more time to read the article.
However I believe my 'gut feeling' that the mind's two hemispheres are represented by the Two Trees in Eden.
The Tree of Life which we seek and the Tree of Knowledge from which we ate.

And allow me to plant this seed in your garden.

As you read I. Hindu's article hold this concept in your 'mind'.

Namaste

Raphael

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raphael on 2005-10-07 11:20 ]</font>

Painted Owl
Associate

Post by Painted Owl »

"Those whom know the most must mourn the deepest orr the fatal truth,the tree of knowledge is not that of life." Anyone know the author? Byron maybe? :oops:
"Those whom know the most must mourn the deepest orr the fatal truth, the tree of knowledge is not that of life." Goethe