The COSMETICS of THE FINAL SOLUTION is at HAND

Introducing people of all ages to mythology... in pre-college educational curricula, youth orgs, the media, etc. Share your knowledge, stories, unit and lesson plans, techniques, and more.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

Raphael
Associate

The COSMETICS of THE FINAL SOLUTION is at HAND

Post by Raphael »

Yes I do suggest that THE FINAL SOLUTION is at HAND.

I propose The Final Solution to solving mankind’s woes is figuratively and literally within our grasp.
What I propose we look at very closely is a handy, randy, dandy solution that I intuitively, very recently, stumbled upon.
By no coincidence this Technical Manual arrived via the web, 26 years 4 days after my father had died. His name was Karl. This manual delivered to me now has led me to seek the wisdom of another Carl.
In fact these scientific ‘curiosities’ that I stumbled upon has been known about for over 100 years. But acknowledgment by a mainstream consciousness will allow us to clean our collective hands of any HIStorical or historical, hysterical, and heretical wrongdoings.
With irony, here I provide the scientific proof that helps religion explain their bad, bad behaviors over the centuries. And by providing this assistance to religion, science has brought forth proof, proof in effect that brings them much, much closer together. So close in fact I feel with confidence it could be the seed of a reconciliation between science and religion.

IMHO I do declare it is the closest we have come to a viable opportunity for reconciliation.

Yes it will, it can. Believe it.
I do humbly feel this is one of the better posts I have ever written here at JCF. How often have I said that?
Based on this thread, it is probably TIME I applied for that leave of absence from work and wrote that bestseller...I honestly feel that would be the result...
Here is the SECRET you will not see on Oprah unless I personally deliver the message to her...

I begin now with a quote from another website…
Rainman wrote:

So... in summary, this is why I do not think that any single geometric glyph is superior to any other. Are you saying that the swastika is "more important" than the interlocking triangles of the Star of David? For if you are, I can also show you a similar 3-D depiction of this geometric glyph, and I can even show you how it overlays and interacts with the swastika and it's 3-D toroid cousin.

To me, life is about RELATIONSHIPS, one thing to another, and it is in understanding the RELATIONSHIPS of one thing to another that we encounter truth.

Ray
I agree about the Relationship aspect Ray.
And I am glad you brought that up.

What if I was to suggest a proper understanding of these symbols is The Final Solution?
Yes the symbol that has been 'intentionally' flashing like a beacon for the past 60 years...is in fact capable of providing humanity with The Final Solution.

More importantly BOTH rotating swastikas combined esoterically are about Love, Wisdom, Will and Creation and I agree it was used incorrectly, BRIEFLY ... but I deeply feel it is time to take it back for ALL humanity, to whom it belongs. We can perhaps offer another symbol as a replacement, I suggest we position a black $ at the center of the swirling Nazi swastika. I feel this is an appropriate substitution for what it is that truly makes the world go round, MONEY.
The ancient versions of the swastika belong to everybody, as the associates will soon see ... it is part of our consciousness and unconsciousness.

Yes they are in a mythical battle with each other.
The Con and the Uncon
Consciousness and Unconsciousness
Battling for our hearts and minds ALL the Time…the mind never ever really rests.
(Something I have personally experienced these past 2-3 years that have swirled by...)
Conscious and Unconscious are in a battle for our ness.
Our Highness exists above our consciousness and our Lochness swimming in the waters of the unconsciousness…just beneath the surface of the consciousness…

Did THEY not always say it would be very, very obvious?
The TRUTH would be there positioned, in full view, right in front of us?
How obvious has it been?
Every time you process a thought and the thought are manifested a task or command is assigned.
i.e. a command is thus given … pick up the hoe … which hand reaches for the hoe?
Here is the TRUTH that lay in the palms of our hands…literally and figuratively.
So using the palms of your hands gentlemen, I will show you why you pick up the hoe with the hand that you do.

It is our HANDS that were the CHIRAL clues and tools that were given to each of us, to help us see with!
Believe it!

In the above photo taken at the Nazca Plain we see two hands. The right hand has 4 fingers and the left hand has 5.
How do I know this to be a true interpretation?
Perhaps another glyph will give us a clue. Isn’t this fun?

I believe we can deduce from the glyph of the Nazca Monkey (by the way I flew over the Nazca Lines in Feb/2006) that the right hand has 4 fingers and the left hand has 5. The monkey's feet and swirling tail are more clues but let us concentrate on the hands, and the concept of left and right handedness which is connected to our Conscious and Unconscious ness.

I may add the following research that I present was born of a Master’s intuition, and that was essentially my advantage, why I was able to ‘see’. I have followed my heART true.
As the lord’s prayer mythically suggests where to find God…”my Father who ART in heaven”.
As the archetypal Fool who was not an expert in any field, I realized again I indeed had the advantage and I went and explored everything even though I wasn’t qualified…
Would I ever have been able to bring forth this message had I listened to the gauntlet of distractions that lay before me? On ALL the forums I easily found many who wanted to trespass against me because I felt and saw things differently…and you all know who you are.
I have often expressed my condemnation of other associates here at JCF. My vitriol directed at many of my associates’ holier than thou EGOS. Out of control, severely imbalanced Egos really piss me off, did you ever get that impression? Those who believe education place a reservation in line for them in the gravy train of life.
Based souly on what?
Western educations purchased with western dollars…reality suggesting these education dollars are earned off the backs of ‘developing nations’. And many of these Westerners whom are lacking god given intuition are however compensated by their colonial ability to purchase a Masters degree.

We as a collective just did not see it, even when placing our hands together in prayer.
Why?
Yes why?
I will introduce the work of Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz later into the discussions to explain how chirality manifests itself in the mind...how the psyche splits with itself...fascinating shit....she worked with Dr. Carl Jung for 30-40 years.
Yes here is a word, chiral that deserves much, much further investigation.

So how do we twist the truth back into the swastika, how do we resurrect life back into this sacred symbol?

REALITY TEST
The swastika's role in religion throughout ALL the world, pagan and Christian has been well documented…used as a cross, as an amulet.
Do I need to spend any more time suggesting the swastika is a profound symbol that is deeply seated, anchored within our psyche, do I?
The oldest archetypal symbols that unites all humanity is the swastika, circle/oval, square cross.
Let us stay there for a moment, closer to the beginning of time, before men started opening their yaps…when there existed ‘only’ ONE truth, not 6 billion fractal versions thereof …

I made the claim some time ago that I was attempting to ‘Reconcile Science and Religion using the Swastika’.

Well I have essentially accomplished what I set out to do.
Please read the following.

Now that we have established the swastika’s role in Religion, here is the Science portion of the equation.

Science = Swastika = Religion

chorus:

The Chiral Swastika is the KEY
To under-standing the Hu-man-i-ties

THE KEY

THEY have known about chiral properties in chemistry since the time of Pasteur...

Understand THEY know that you can take a substance and make it good or bad...
2nd Commandment states ... "thou shall not make any graven images"

Swastika ... Chiral ... Thalidomide ... AZT ... AIDS ... is there a connection?
Of course not, there are NO coincidences. Then why the similarities, why do we see the same patterns?

Below, when you draw Solomon's Knot using both swastikas ... you end up with a 3 X 3 grid. Something to keep in mind while we talk about shapes and patterns.

Here are 15 Chiral Curiosities

please note the profound substances that are chiral, without which we would NOT be here. DNA, amino acids, carbs, crystals…

1) Human DNA is a helical structure made up of chiral nucleotides. If not for these molecules’ handedness, DNA could not form and we would not be here!

STOP!!
Do you realize how profound that is…DNA…hello…DNA…the BLUEPRINT and the swastika are connected?

2) Amino acids - can be either left or right-handed, yet we can only metabolize left-handed amino acids; whereas right-handed ones cannot be utilized by the body to build protein, although some
may offer therapeutic benefits.

3) Carbohydrates - sugars - are also chiral. Humans only metabolize right-handed glucose, of which there is abundance. Left-handed glucose, which can only be produced in limited quantities due to
its higher cost, although just as sweet, passes through the digestive system untouched. The most notable exception amongst predominantly right-handed sugars is L-ascorbic acid or Vitamin C - the only carbohydrate considered essential in human nutrition.

4) Bees can distinguish between different enantiomers of sugar. They will eat sugar of one hand, but not of the other. From plants they will gather the nectar containing sugar of one hand, but not of the other. Bees are therefore enantio-selective or chirally aware.

STOP!!
Yes the fact Bees are chirally aware becomes a very important aspect to consider…as we will see.

5) The human nose is the most chirally aware of the senses. It smells the ‘shape’ of a molecule, instead of the expected vibratory energy levels. It actually relies on the handedness (chirality) of molecules. Left-handed carvone has the odor of green mint, while right-handed carvone is the essence of caraway aroma. KYRA™ is the first product line in the world to improve on aromatherapy by creating chirally corrected aromatherapy or chiroma-therapy™ , to enhance the ‘therapy: aroma’ ratio of natural aromatic compounds.

6) The sense of taste is also very chirally discriminating. It recognizes most synthetically produced right-handed amino acids as sweet, as opposed to the naturally occurring left handed ones which are often either tasteless or even bitter.

7) Right-handed pheromones can be hundreds of times more potent than their mirror images

8) Crystals, not surprisingly, are predominantly chiral compounds exhibiting optical activity in very obvious and visible ways (although not always when in solution). The lipid bilayers of membranes throughout the body are liquid crystals composed of hydroxy acid units. Liquid crystals are unique because they exhibit dual chirality: they are optically active like solid crystals and optically active like solutions. This is known as birefringence.

Stop!!
Hmm…crystals and optics eh?

9) Methyldopa, a classic treatment for high blood pressure, owes its effectiveness to the left-handed enantiomer alone.

10) L-ketamine is anesthetic, while the right-handed KYRA is an excitant, which can cause psychic disorders.

11) Chloromycetin - a synthetic antibiotic has only one of its enantiomers that is therapeutically active.

12) The famous herbal aphrodisiac ‘yohimbine’ occurs in plants in both left and right-handed forms, but only one hand is responsible for its desirable vasodilation effects, while the other hand virtually negates it. Clearly, here’s a case where the whole ‘natural’ extract is virtually useless and
would be better separated.

13) Nicotine occurs in tobacco in its L form. The D form is less addictive and less toxic. Wouldn’t providing tobacco with the same calming effects as regular tobacco, but not as addictive and not as toxic, be an improvement on nature? Isn’t this an example of being ‘better than natural’?

14) Mothers who belonged to the old school demanded that their children say hello to the gentleman or lady “with the proper hand”.

Stop!!
I love what is behind door # 15.

15) In both the old and new worlds a left-handed (anticlockwise) swastika was considered an inoffensive, even revered mystic symbol. Ironically, the nazi fascists used its enantiomorphic mirror image (the right-handed clockwise form) as their party emblem and symbol of hate and anti-Semitism. Whether this was deliberate or chance we shall never know.
And I disagree with the author about the, we shall never know part.

Pasteur knew about chiral asymmetry.
The Nazis knew about chiral asymmetry.
The CDC in Atlanta knows about chiral asymmetry.
THEY know about chiral asymmetry.

Chirality is fundamental to all living things!
Your hands are also chiral in the MOST PROFOUND way. When you place your hands together in prayer it is exactly the same thing as placing the 2 swastikas over each other...canceling each other out and bringing balance, that is why the swastika was the most common cross carried by the pagan Christians at one time.

Thus you have the Cross above also that I drew using 2 swastikas rotating in opposite directions....and that Cross above resembles the shape and structure of the Cross below...

This was found in Nicaragua...they are found everywhere...not just in Judaic symbolism. And when you realize Rabbis meditate on the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, what happens when they meditate on Solomon's Knot?

The SEAL OF SOLOMON found in Mesoamercica?

Below: the Peru version of Solomon’s Knot called the Chakana. I meet a woman in Peru called Lydia and that was the first thing she shared with me, she drew this cross for me after telling me her name. I was already at that time when I meet her ALIVE within in my own MYTH and I was very receptive.
Both contain the magical 3 x 3 grid.

A Chakana (or Inca Cross, Chakana) is an Andean symbol. It is the three-stepped cross representing the southern cross and symbolising the three tiers of Inca life. The lower world, this world and the higher world. The three levels also represent the snake, puma and condor …

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakana
I have felt for some time now that the mythical THEY were trying to kill this sacred pre-historic symbol, which lay and was somehow connected to the heART of our human architecture. As it turns out, the swastika is indeed a symbol of our divine architecture.
Asymmetry in our everyday lives
Interestingly, because of the asymmetry we observe everywhere in nature we take it for granted.
Why is it that most living things display bi-lateral symmetry, that you could ‘split them down the middle’ from the top to the bottom (in the direction of gravity) and they would separate into two halves which, in the broadest sense, were mirror images of each other?
This is so intrinsic and fundamental to life on this planet that the only people ever to question it prior to modern chemistry were philosophers.

STOP!!
Heh I resemble that remark!!
Here is the SECRET ... THE FINAL SOLUTION...THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
You mainly need to read starting at page 4, the chapter called Chirality 101 and may I remind the flock here that my favorite number is number 4, who here would DARE challenge that?

Some of the JCF associates may be in a need of a spiritual makeover after they read this article.

IT IS ABSOULUTELY ASTOUNDING WE HAVE HEARD VIRTUALLY NOTHING OF THIS ESSENTIAL TWIST OF FATE TO US BEING HERE...
DNA without chirality produces flash in the pans...no life.

DNA = SWASTIKA?

DUH...DUH...DUH...DUH...DUNCE NO LONGER...DANCE...DANCE...DANCIN' FOOL...I have BEEcome chirally aware and I am buzzing with delight...are you enjoying the nectar of truth I deliver today?
I note the day 04/ 03 /07 this post was taken from another forum
I love 4 and I was born on July 3rd.
Can you see how the heroes and legends unfold through TIME, fellow associates…following a pattern…?
And noticing patterns your life comes alive.
Was it a coincidence that the manual contained 57 pages and I was born in 1957?
Is it a coincidence that when you read left to right this Techinical Manual reads Kyra but when read right to left as in Arabic and Hebrew, I see the word ARyK?
Yes the ARK would contain the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH, a secret worth burying under a mountain of lies, like fools we have been looking in the mountaintops.

Who would like to know how it feels to come alive with wisdom...that only arrives with profound clarity?

I was dancing, swirling asymmetrically about in my living room this morning…who wants to join me, as it happens often now, but then I must reemerge and mesh with those who are unaware.
Please understand it has been very difficult to be me...these past 2-3 years, to communicate some of my profound insights.
But I am getting better at this.

Please note with an understanding of ‘handedness’, we can also now solve the riddle of Catal Hoyuk. This was an agrarian culture (one of the earliest recorded) that thrived around 6000-7000 B.C.E., but what was odd was that they employed 'honeycomb' architecture...the mystery has now been solved may I suggest....this agrarian culture was built around a ‘Queen Bee / Goddess ...and they were apparently chirally aware.

We must get ready to move forward from being stuck in TIME, we are moving past geo-political and religious ‘correctness’ and toward a future that will acknowledge what is...vibration.
And with growing confidence I also feel I can now work through the riddle of the Egyptian Dendera Light using symbolism and alchemy.

VIBRATION

Vibration is all that matters according to Max Planck.
Max the Sage said matter was an illusion.

Reconciliation = Forgiveness

I could not think of a better ending to our collective Human tragedy, that apparently has been written by our own unconsciousness.
That is why the swastika is and must be used to reconcile…it is connected to the unconsciousness in a very profound way.

There is only one symbol that matches our history with our psyche.
There is only one symbol that I would etch onto to a rock to be left as a marker for those to follow if I could only leave one symbol.

This epoch is on the Recovery Program.
The ship went down long ago.
Since that time we have been on a salvage and recovery program.
We discover nothing.
We only turn over rocks.
And we also leave markers for others to follow.
Like on the Nazca Plains.
That’s what they did.

In conclusion as I see it ... we must become more 'chirally aware' if we are to evolve, we must move forward and not ignore this knowledge.
We must decide if we want our TO BEE or Not To BE colonies to dive, hive, jive, kiva, live, 'rive, thrive, vive...la liberte...vive la difference, vive la femme principle!

That's what THEY are doing or should be doing.
Fine tuning society using this awareness of asymmetry.
THEY are chirally aware.
You gotta believe it.
I have proof...those 15 curiousities came from this article.
It actually arrived as a Technical Manual.
And that it is.
It is that Technical Manual I spoke of that hopes to profit from the Vanity of Humanity.
And this Technical Manual to control the Vanity of Humanity ... was by no coincidence delivered to me as I mentioned 26 years and 4 days after my dear dad's death.
And it is no coincidence his name was Karl and my mother's name is Maria. As I type this ... I cannot withstand the joy I am feeling.
As I realize I again have the guidance of Carl and Marie...I hear their whispers, more importantly I must be feeling their vibrations...
Jesus Zeiss...why are guys with the name Karl always giving us vision?

THE FINAL SOLUTION...THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

We are not aware of the difference. The Prophets make the profits with this technology.
Have been for a looooooong time. Ever heard of Thalidomide and AZT.
Shhhh!!!!
That's the Real SECRET you will not see on Oprah.
There are $$$ to be made.

I feel this symbol (both) belong to humanity.
All of humanity.
Jews at one time had this sacred symbol in their synagogues, yes the swastika...which long ago was associated with Solomon's Knot.
This association of the 'Nazi' swastika can be traced back to alchemy.
Am I correct Madam. Marie von Franz?
So let's discuss.

Books keep mysteriously arriving to help me in my quest.
And as my family coat of arms proudly displays...I am a Blue Knight, my flag carries the Hexagram and the Crescent Moon, implying I am on the right/left path of balance...and my quest has been recognized.
Not unlike the Key Man in the Matrix you finally recognize your purpose in this life.
It truly is liberating...but scary.
I now recognize the resurrection of the Goddess as the event of 2012.
And I am starting to feel deep within it can have a happy ending.
We have little time left...to change our attitudes ( I cannot even read the paper or watch the news any longer...this is what we need to bring us to a much much higher latitude in the development of human consciousness...a merging of the two distinct principles...male and female...the two chiral cheery halves, the original ODD couple.
(Felix would be the feminine principle and Oscar the weenie would be the male.)

Shhhh!!! The battle is supposed to take place in our minds and hearts ... there is absolutely no need to get all dressed up in Khakis and Doc Martins and take a dysfunctional bad act weaned on western TV to the madness of the mideast.
Stay home turn off the lights, sit in the darkness and a new light arrives.
I guarantee it!
And soon you realize there was no need for the hydrocarbon illusion....

Can I suggest you cut and paste ... spread the news ...tell 2 people ... the Siamese cat is out of the bag ... sometimes I feel I shouldn't be saying these things ... sometimes I wonder about my future.
The more people that know the truth, the safer we all are though…no?

Because you must understand I am doing a run around the system...THEY never thought somebody would give such insight and wisdom away for FREE...and I will continue to do so...
Don't you see it?
Well if you don't see it ... you won't see it coming.

Namaste

Raphael

P.s. want more proof?
In the next post I discuss the term ‘enantio’.
It just gets better.
Last edited by Raphael on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
ENERGY = GOD ... Share Him is the Message...<br>God can be neither created nor destroyed; he can only be transformed into other forms of God. However there is a penalty for committing sin, for transforming God and it is called Entropy.

Mark O.
Working Associate

Post by Mark O. »

Hi Raphael,

The description for this forum reads: Introducing people of all ages to mythology... in public and private pre-college educational curricula, youth organizations, the media, etc. Share your knowledge, stories, unit and lesson plans, techniques, and more. How do you share your favorite Joseph Campbell concepts with others?

In what way does your contribution fit this forum? I thought I should ask before moving this to the 1000 Faces forum.

Thanks, Mark

Raphael
Associate

Post by Raphael »

Mark O. wrote:Hi Raphael,

The description for this forum reads: Introducing people of all ages to mythology... in public and private pre-college educational curricula, youth organizations, the media, etc. Share your knowledge, stories, unit and lesson plans, techniques, and more. How do you share your favorite Joseph Campbell concepts with others?

In what way does your contribution fit this forum? I thought I should ask before moving this to the 1000 Faces forum.

Thanks, Mark
Mark did you read my post?
Please read it Mark, if you did not.
I am actually thinking of preparing a course outline called....

MYTH Bee4 MATH.
It will be all the buzz.
Too bad my ideas did not sting ewe.

I FEEL we can take back this symbol as a humanity.
And I THINK we should.
A good introduction to MYTH would be the exposing of this TRUTH.
Or do you prefer in wasting energy and maintaining the illusion of TIME as we move forward toward VIBRATION?
Are you on the Mark or missing him?
Heh?

namaste

Raphael
ENERGY = GOD ... Share Him is the Message...<br>God can be neither created nor destroyed; he can only be transformed into other forms of God. However there is a penalty for committing sin, for transforming God and it is called Entropy.

hobbit
Associate

Post by hobbit »

There are no Final Solutions that do not steep themselves in the misery, perhaps madness of victims and perpetrators alike. If an individual guards a symbol his/her whole life: What is the good of it? Who is more important- the healthy individual or the possessing symbol? I wish you well with your thoughts and insights. May you find your way to a grounded clarity.
All Good Medicine,
Hobbit

SnakeS_and_MartyrS
Associate

Post by SnakeS_and_MartyrS »

Chiralty is essentially asymmetry.

You've then taken everything asymmetrical (and at worst you've really stretched the classification of what is chiral) and claim that they are somehow linked. This is akin to saying that everything that is Green is linked to everything else that is Green beyond the basic fact that they are Green.

You're insights are like a loosely woven tapestry that mistakes coincidence with connection.

Chiral properties in chemistry have nothing to do with making a substance 'good' or 'bad' (which are subjective values anyway...).

You also seem very 'frazzled', are you on medication - should you be on medication?
Do you think that you shall enter the Garden of Bliss without such trials as came to those who passed before you?

Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy »

Greetings SnakeS_and_MartyrS and welcome to the JCF Forums.

You're commenting on a thread that's been dead for a couple- few years. Raphael no longer participates here.

Be that as it may, I have to make note of your comment:
You also seem very 'frazzled', are you on medication - should you be on medication?
Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines. The Joseph Campbell Foundation takes the idea of "higher order" conversations very seriously and, as such, require our associates to refrain from personal comments of this nature.

Just a heads up while you're getting to know the site.

Cheers,
Clemsy
Forum Moderator
Give me stories before I go mad! ~Andreas

Ercan2121
Associate

Post by Ercan2121 »

I will introduce the work of Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz later into the discussions to explain how chirality manifests itself in the mind...how the psyche splits with itself...fascinating shit....she worked with Dr. Carl Jung for 30-40 years.
No! This is abuse! An extreme example of abuse about Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz
and Dr. Carl Gustav Jung -two people who dedicated their lives to psychology and mysticism :evil: