Thoughts on Thoughts - Dialogue

Introducing people of all ages to mythology... in pre-college educational curricula, youth orgs, the media, etc. Share your knowledge, stories, unit and lesson plans, techniques, and more.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jufa
Associate

Thoughts on Thoughts - Dialogue

Post by jufa »

dontquest wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All that I see are thoughts, a whole lot of thoughts, circling each other, playing with each other and ego's challenging each other. Nothing pertaining to me or you is permanent. Whatever I say will be forgotten. Anything I experience will die with me. All that I do, will be of the earth from once it came. All who I touch will die with my touch on its skin. The proof of my physical existence will eventually succumb to the earth. The mere fact that we as humans take the time to think up words to write, to express what we have learned, the beliefs we either share or do not points right back to our ego's desire to be heard. As I am doing now. When my words are read and my thoughts challenged the conversation will end and history will continue to live and die, and when it is dead all that I have said will die with it. All that I have thought and shared will die too. The simple fact that I have recorded my thoughts and shared them is of the most pointless quests the ego will partake in, knowing that what has already been expressed and all that will be expressed after it is in vain, because it too will die. for those that have joined on my thought journey and appeased my ego's desire to be heard, understand it is wasted, the responses are rubble. Because when you are gone and I am gone our ego's are gone the words and thoughts will cease to exist. To seek "truth" is exceptionally ridiculous, we can not comprehend truth, to quote scriptures is only to share another ego's quest to be heard. For what is scripture but another mans words? Another mans beliefs? There is a lack of truth, to express any thought or belief of truth is nothing but thoughts. Every post or response to posts are chock full of thought, you are thinking of what to post, how to word it, and what to respond to others thoughts and words. To consider others words and thought and to respond in turn with our own thoughts and words. The delusion of the lack of thought, being, existence etc... is so apparent it is painful. Break down every point, question, word that is written here or anywhere else and see it for what it is. Thoughts and beliefs.
Individuality of thoughts does not die. Individuality of thinking does not dies. Individuality of anything a man/woman/child does cannot die when mother earth reclaims the thought skin which formed in her womb and became the outward flesh of the individual because everything is after its kind, and all thoughts seek that which is their level, sphere, realm dimension, degree, and thought form which gives them life to live and become an activity of living within that life. It is a truth, and a present truth the earth is alive. Thought never dies..

The realm of flesh is the eternality which moves the 'id', ego, and mind to project interpretations of that which it knows not. Thoughts are the recycled relativity which is the base for understanding relativity, but to the individual thinking the thought, they are the exactness of the touch which objectify the senses to see, hear, taste, and smell the subject of the earth matter because flesh is the matter of the earth. All thoughts of man's intellect can be found within the bound of the eternality of earth matter. This is the reason one can recall the suppose beginning and place this beginning upon parchment for others such as you and I can relate to.

Thoughts are free and alive. Man was born into thoughts because of thoughts. The thoughts man think and accept in vain as personally his were free and alive before his introduction into earth thought matter. Those same thoughts of matter he took as his own are, are not his own, and are still free and alive in the eternality of the matter of the earth. The earth's thought matter are pointers for individuals to look a little higher and catch their vision of perception of the metaphor of life.

The earth however is not the infinity of thought, only the eternality which keeps the thought of the invisible a metaphor. What is stupefying is that man lives in the invisibility of infinity because thought appear out of the invisibility into the invisibility of individual awareness. Man lives, and moves, and has his being in the infinity of thoughts, so it makes no difference what man thinks. What makes a difference is his elimination of the eternality of thoughts which formed the outer covering and shaped itself to be man's forms of the matter of the earth. Should man learned to take no thought as personal, and not succumbed to the thought body of the earth matter of recycled thoughts, he has not hide his light of thought under a bush. Instead he has let his light of thought shine as a beacon for one to see in hope and inspiration someone will find their path of infinity though the eternality of the human mind into the infinity of the invisible Thoughts which are the individual Spirit lives beyond the earth matter of human recycled thought.

All of life has meaning. If this was not true, then existence would not exist. Man does not comprehend this truth because he cannot, has not, and refused to look into the invisibility of himself.

"The Illusion Of God By Julius Fann"

The Illusion of God

"THE ILLUSION OF GOD" can be purchased.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/...ck/product-14921371.html
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com