THE TEACHING OF MYSELF

Introducing people of all ages to mythology... in pre-college educational curricula, youth orgs, the media, etc. Share your knowledge, stories, unit and lesson plans, techniques, and more.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jufa
Associate

THE TEACHING OF MYSELF

Post by jufa »

I ask myself, jufa, what can we achieve in our happiness of misery, knowing we entered this world with nothing, and will leave as we entered, NAKED AND CONFUSED. The joy, the pain, the good, the bad are attached to what then? DNA inheritance. Why strive for enlightenment, bliss, or a higher conscious order when we are born to die?

Man's purpose is to become aware the expand of conscious truth is the reason why men entered this interval of awareness as the Spark of the Circle of Pure Awareness. They are Messengers crying in the wilderness. Shouting to the world, that in the continuum of the moment one is conscious/unconsciously awaken, all is fulfill by the good of evil and the evil of good moving within the moment one is living. That the purpose of enlightenment is to "abolish[ed] in his flesh, the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.” THERE IT IS, making the two personalities one new man. Fulfilling all prophecies. --

Extracted from the manuscript "ARE YOU READY" - BY JULIUS FANN, JR.

Our individual universe of thought would not exist if it were pure and perfect. But that is the catch, isn't it, the claim it is ours? The universe and all chaos existed before any sentient being's awareness. Before man's agreement or opposition in thought interpretation of religion, psychiatry, philosophy, creationism or evolution speculations, as well as moral and spiritual integrity. How then can men lay claim to any adjustment of any situation, circumstance of their awareness of it, being they have no logic or reasoning why creation has included the sentient being as a bit and piece of it, or any part of it? This is not our universe, our world contains perspectives, opinions, ideas, prejudices, and all that jazz? It is man's arrogance of believing he does not have to acknowledge and adhere to the Order of creation's Principled Substance and Pattern Essence of the Law of Rules which govern every element of creation.

The fullness of time expires the illusion of God and man. Death voids all religion, philosophy, and psychological yahooing of one observer, only to become attached to another observer who will not change the world, only die as the first observers, NAKED AND CONFUSED.

Has anyone considered, being the observed observer, the supposed intellectual master of their life, awareness of the demise of time, space, distance and matter, for the individual, is a lesson to be learned? Learned the lesson of, "the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitations." Which is the lesson of self-condemnation taught by angels who were themselves the self-condemned.

Should there be an opinion, speculation, or theory forthcoming, I know it will go beyond any human philosophy and show me how to get out of this world alive.
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com

Roncooper
Associate

Post by Roncooper »

Jufa,

I believe that before I was born I was everything and after I die I will be everything again. I am the reincarnation of all that came before me.

My intellect, my consciousness, my love, are all transcendent realities trying to squeeze into a tiny person. It is impossible. It is like trying to trap a cloud in a jar, or God in a book.

The mother tries to make this a loving world. The father an honorable world. The intellect a reasonable world. The student of consciousness an awakened world, and the artist a beautiful world.

We succeed in a small and imperfect way but physical reality is just too limited. The problem is that we are obsessed with something that can't be done. We are trying to turn base metal into gold.

jufa
Associate

Post by jufa »

Roncooper, you have caught the vision of reality you are. Only a non-conformist dare to break free from other men dreams and pursue the purpose of stepping into "a body thou hast prepared for me."

I ending my topic by saying:
"Should there be an opinion, speculation, or theory forthcoming, I know it will go beyond any human philosophy and show me how to get out of this world alive."
You have been bold to reply. And in what I acknowledge, all you have expressed is an accurate deduction of life's continuum of ones presence outside and within the circle of flesh. Perhaps I can best illustrate my reasoning and logic in the telling of this story.

Man first becomes aware of his power of righteous when he has been obedient to the covenant he has made with the Father to re-enter the dimension of flesh. Man's righteous obedience becomes manifested by the activity of "the law of the Spirit," in his consciousness.

Every individual who has re-entered the world of matter have made this obedient Covenant of Righteousness. Upon this Covenant rides the destiny of the Covenant maker, and all who has and does share his bloodline. The agreed Covenant for re-entry into this dimension of awareness is to re-establish the energy of the Covenant makers fore-runners. Those whom failed to complete this same mission of liberation now undertaken by the present Covenant maker.

The Covenant maker of now is the Spirit of the "wheel in the middle of a wheel. . .Whithersoever the Spirit was to go, they went, thither were their Spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them; for the Spirit of the living creature was in the wheels."

The suffering and struggles of mankind abound because man is ignorant of who he is, and the nature he represents of Being's. There is no way to rid this parenthesis of dual flesh mentality man formed and live within. Neither is there a way to end the suffering, struggles, and ignorance of the bond woman mentality, until each individual become aware of their purpose for being here, and take responsibility to rid their spot of the dual conscious thought activity warring within the flesh. If any individual fail this task of overcoming, "making of twain one new man, they will return to the breast of the bondwoman as their ancestor who failed

As the Christ freed Itself from the tempter and would not be satisfied to just be led by the Spirit, but went forth disciplined in obedience to THE WORD with the power of the Spirit to free those who fail the mission he fulfilled. So given to us is the task of Christ of perform. "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

With this understanding Campbell stated if you don't accomplish your salvation while alive, here and now, you have missed the boat.
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa

jufa
Associate

Post by jufa »

The future as the past is always right where one is standing. Both their names are continuum. One live by thought remembrance, one lives by thought projection. Each ones starting point of existence is forever in the moment one stands in, and that is always in the continuing moment one is living now. Could the past and future possibly have the same name NOW? Huh, never seen them from that angle before.