The lining of Campbell's jacket

Are you looking for a quotation that you can't quite place? Trying to track down a hard-to-find publication? Here, folks can help you find the answers, or discuss ways for you to discover them for yourself.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

Hedgehoff
Associate

The lining of Campbell's jacket

Post by Hedgehoff »

Hello! I am so happy this forum exists because I hope you can help me track down a moment in one of his video lectures. I think it is in Mythos II -- but could be in any of the video lectures released on DVD... He opens his suit jacket and reveals the inside to be brightly colored. As I recall, he speaks about keeping the colors of his vitality close to him, under the costume of the academic.

Can anybody pinpoint which lecture this is in? I would be most appreciative to locate it.

Many thanks,
steve in Ireland

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hello Hedgehoff and a hearty welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure if this helps but here is a link to a previous clip from a separate thread about Joseph Campbell's jacket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5gVXeH2h-I

If further assistance is required perhaps our moderator Clemsy can be of help to direct your request.

Cheers :)
Last edited by JamesN. on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What do I know? - Michael de Montaigne

Hedgehoff
Associate

Post by Hedgehoff »

Thank you so very much for this! Many thanks!

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

You are most welcome. Incidently Pacifica Graduate Institute is where Joseph Campbell's papers are located. Also the top 2 forums on the Index page are focused on much of Joe's lectures and other various materials. The home page as well has areas that link to many other resources that may be of interest.

Namaste
:)
What do I know? - Michael de Montaigne

CarmelaBear
Associate

Post by CarmelaBear »

Brilliant, James!