hero on a male/female blending journey, led by Christos

Are you looking for a quotation that you can't quite place? Trying to track down a hard-to-find publication? Here, folks can help you find the answers, or discuss ways for you to discover them for yourself.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jimmyquiptment
Associate

hero on a male/female blending journey, led by Christos

Post by jimmyquiptment »

Hello All. Many years ago I was being mentored by a spirit channeled through a teacher of mine. I found back then in one of Joseph's books a black and white plate showing a dish or plate with a hero's journey inscribed on it. One aspect it illustrated as a step in the journey the blending together of male and female aspects.

I've never been able to locate this image again, and it is essential that I find it for some writing that I am beginning. Please help me find it if you can.

Also, if anyone has experienced Christos channeled through their teacher I would love to open a conversation about what you experienced.

"The Love inside me is like a river flowing in and out simultaneously."

From Christos, and channeled by my teacher 30 years ago.

Jay

Cindy B.
Working Associate

Post by Cindy B. »

Welcome, Jay!
...in one of Joseph's books a black and white plate showing a dish or plate with a hero's journey inscribed on it. One aspect it illustrated as a step in the journey the blending together of male and female aspects..

I'm about to move your post to the Wisdom Pool forum for more attention. I can't help you with this one, but others may be able to.

:)
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s. --Jung

Myrtle
Associate

Post by Myrtle »

Jay,

It might be the Pietroasa bowl.

There are black and white drawings and descriptions of the bowl in the books Transformations of Myth Through Time and The Masks of God: Creative Mythology.

For example,
In Transformations of Myth Through Time (Pg. 201) it says:
...And so the next figure depicted is our hero as the androgyne. His hair is long, on his head are the wings of the spirit, and in his hand is an empty bowl. He is both male and female...
Could this be what you are looking for?

Myrtle

jimmyquiptment
Associate

Post by jimmyquiptment »

Thank you for your kind and prompt reply. I'll look into those two books tomorrow at the local library and perhaps you have spotted what I am looking for.

Be Well.

Jay