SPECIAL JOSEPH CAMPBELL "YOUTUBE CHANNEL" LINK

Are you looking for a quotation that you can't quite place? Trying to track down a hard-to-find publication? Here, folks can help you find the answers, or discuss ways for you to discover them for yourself.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

JamesN.
Associate

SPECIAL JOSEPH CAMPBELL "YOUTUBE CHANNEL" LINK

Post by JamesN. »

Here is a newly added treasure trove of Joseph Campbell material!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtsNRw ... m6w/videos

This particular link to the JCF video channel on YouTube contains a " mother-load " of several hundred " new " smaller capsuled segments taken from a cross-section of the audio lecture series that have recently been added. I have spent several days viewing this material and it is truly a magnificent addition to the foundation's tireless efforts to make Joseph Campbell's work more accessible to a larger audience.

( Be forewarned; I had to reload the page " 22 " times to get them all; and it looks as though there is more being added. )

If I may be allowed to speak for the other associates who use this site; please accept our sincere gratitude to the staff and volunteers behind the scenes for all the hard work you constantly put forth to make this resource better. " Thank you so very much for all that you do! " 8)
Last edited by JamesN. on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
What do I know? - Michael de Montaigne

JadeBuddha
Associate

Post by JadeBuddha »

Thank you!

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Welcome back JadeBuddah.

I think you will really find these very useful; I know I sure have. ( Just remember to keep adding to the reload on the page from the " load more " button at the bottom. There are so very many of them it seems like they go forever; Ha,ha. ) Also if you haven't already seen this; there is a separate topic section for many of the " Full " lectures at the top of the Forum Index page. Enjoy! :)
Last edited by JamesN. on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

romansh
Associate

Post by romansh »

Just curious
while the YouTube link works for me ... the YouTube videos don't appear to be available; at least, in my neck of the woods.
"That's right!" shouted Vroomfondel, "we demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

romansh wrote:Just curious
while the YouTube link works for me ... the YouTube videos don't appear to be available; at least, in my neck of the woods.
Rom I'm not sure. Maybe Canada has a different connection arrangement with YouTube or since Google owns YouTube your internet provider perhaps might have something to do with this. I use both Yahoo and Google through Internet Explorer here in the US. Try typing #JosephCampbell in the YouTube search bar; and then click on the videos tab. ( This is how I found it. ) Most of these ( Lecture videos ) have been added within the last couple of weeks and if you can snag one of them that may be another way you are able to get to the right page connection setup; which is pretty much ( all ) lecture videos on this page. ( If that doesn't work it may well have something to do with some sort of international availability arrangement. ) Other than that I'm stumped. The actual availability of the video access to play I'm thinking would have to do with the arrangement between the JCF and YouTube; this is the Foundation's channel and their ownership would apply here is my understanding. Maybe someone else might have information concerning this.