Angelic child before thone of Mother

Who was Joseph Campbell? What is a myth? What does "Follow Your Bliss" mean? If you are new to the work of Joseph Campbell, this forum is a good place to start.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

veganwinter
Associate

Angelic child before thone of Mother

Post by veganwinter »

Thank you. I am interested and am doing research about an intriguing subject, I think that it is in a DVD ...the little fellow who looks somewhat like a Tripod Angel , with a smile on his face. He is standing before a throne of the Divine Mother.
Q.Where is the picture found?
Q.Do you have any particular thoughts about the picture, subject matter, or related material.

Also,
Q.What do I think about him?
A.I think that He is nice, precious, in purity. There is another leg or two for him somewhere. I think he has been of the order of Vessels of the Temple, that stays until one does purge their temple of their vessels (II Timothy 2:20),
He does go to a higher plane to see the Mother .
Bronze Tripod is mentioned in the 1 Century Quatrain prophecies of Michel Nostradamus.
Bilbo Baggins similar looking
Vegan Alchemy
Vegan transformations with Heavy Metals Alchemy Essene Gospels of Peace Book One
Angels Redemption with silver coins
Heavy Metals Alchemy Isaiah 60:17
Angels
Mother

Cindy B.
Working Associate

Post by Cindy B. »

Hi, veganwinter, and welcome!

You piqued my curiosity, and I'd like to try to help you identify this "little fellow," but I need more information, please:

Is the DVD you mentioned a Campbell DVD? If so, any guess about its title or focus?

You implied various associations to the Divine Mother, so please clarify the specific spiritual context if you know it.

What does the Divine Mother's throne look like? This may help to identify the context if necessary.

Would you say that the "little fellow" resembles a cherub?

By "tripod angel" do you mean a tripod vessel or a tripod seat? And what do you mean by "there is another leg or two for him somewhere"?

Of what substance does the "little fellow" appear to be made, e.g., gold, silver, bronze, wood, stone, flesh?

In what medium is the entire image rendered, e.g., painting, drawing, sculpture, tapestry, mosaic?

Can I ask anymore questions? :wink:

Cindy
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s. --Jung

veganwinter
Associate

Post by veganwinter »

Peace to you Cindy, Thank you

More Description of Angelic little fellow before throne of Mother.

In a Joseph Campbell DVD, I think , its similar to picture shown
in "Masks of God, Occidental page 15, of Demeter and Ploutos, except shown from the left, and the name was like Bi-bo Maybe in "Masks of God, Primitive Mythology" But I don't see picture in the book...
It is an ancient drawing or painting
View from Left of two subjects Mother at right of the view, looking out to child, That Professor Campbell says is devilish, but no evidence to my perspective, as I recall--no horns or heads, no pointing tail. White .
Like a Little Angel is without wings, taller than a cherub...5 or 6 yrs. old like
Naked Eunuch...Like a two leg or three leg tripod with a round disk face, I don't recall arms. Smiling.
I have checked through Masks of God book, and don't see this picture...Mother ...Throne
I was studying books of Maria Gimbutas at the time, a slight possibility that I saw it there.

veganwinter
Associate

Post by veganwinter »

Yes, Cindy more questions if you can think of them.

veganwinter
Associate

Post by veganwinter »

Thank you Cindy

Found! Little Angel Fellow

One picture of Baalbo /Unusual Little Fellow Found..Still looking for others
The Mystery Religions of Ancient Greece with Joseph Campbell

@ 15:29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l509yEkwASYAt 15:29

I am going to find out more ...
Thank you
Vegan. Winter.

Cindy B.
Working Associate

Post by Cindy B. »

Interesting! I'm glad that you were able to find this image. Please share whatever else you might learn if you'd like.

And in my mind I was way off base given your mentioning the word "angel." I looked at dozens of images based on the search words "angel...tripod...Divine Mother...throne."

Always learning...

Cindy :)
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s. --Jung