“Spiritual Permaculture” 3/2016 Convergence Interviews

Who was Joseph Campbell? What is a myth? What does "Follow Your Bliss" mean? If you are new to the work of Joseph Campbell, this forum is a good place to start.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

PlanetShifter.com
Associate

“Spiritual Permaculture” 3/2016 Convergence Interviews

Post by PlanetShifter.com »

“Spiritual Permaculture” - Rethinking Permaculture Vernal Equinox Convergence: Everyday Strategies for Compassionate Living. 3/25 – 27, Kailash Ecovillage, Portland, OR. Interview with Ole Ersson, Kailash Ecovillage and Satya, Food Not Bombs, PDX. By Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com

http://planetshifter.com/node/2342

"...I don't think there's much spiritual about being a "consumer" - I'd rather be a creator and a sharer - but I acknowledge that spiritual aspirants in today's world might often feel the need to buy some stuff at least occasionally, while we create a culture in which that's less and less necessary." - Satya
Willi Paul
New Mythologist & Transition Entrepreneur
newmythologist.com | PlanetShifter.com Magazine | openmythsource.com
@planetshifter @openmythsource @newmythologist
415-407-4688 | pscompub@gmail.com

Roncooper
Associate

Post by Roncooper »

In my opinion religion has two component. First a person's image of reality that they believe. Second the things they do in response to their beliefs. I think everyone has a religion. It is a universal trait. I think we polarize when we define religion as just some sort of group activity.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. -Isaac Newton