Glitches and Gremlins

Looking to start a RoundTable in your area? Hosting a mythological event in your area? Have a suggestion how to enhance the forum conversations?

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy »

Ugh! Still glitching! But the post does go through, although it doesn't appear in the update column in the main index.

The powers that be are aware. Hopefully it can get fixed!

Clemsy
Give me stories before I go mad! ~Andreas

CarmelaBear
Associate

Post by CarmelaBear »

I guess if this site crashes, we can wait out the storm and you can use email or Facebook to keep us informed.

~
Once in a while a door opens, and let's in the future. --- Graham Greene

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hey everyone. For those who may be concerned about being able to use the boards; here is an update concerning " posting difficulties ". I'm finding that although the speed has improved; the Debug message issue continues. That said; posting " can be " accomplished; but being patient and " creative " in the way one toggles back and forth between additional rewrites and final listings is a key factor. In other words you may have to back out and re-enter the thread itself; ( maybe several times ); to " cut & paste "; copy; delete; or re-edit with your post successfully. ( Also be sure and check as to whether your original post was successfully completed " even when " the Debug message appears; for it indeed may have. )

One last thing; the listing of currently updated posts outside any particular forum is " not " happening. But once inside the designated forum the individual threads seem to be updating normally as usual. ( The point here is that looking at the " Index " page it appears as though there is no current activity on the boards within the last week or so even though there has been some; " little " as it may be. ) This what I'm seeing as of late; other associates may have more to add.

Clemsy; thanks for helping us to at least get up and running enough to post. :)
What do I know? - Michael de Montaigne

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hey everyone. For those who may be concerned about being able to use the boards; here is an update concerning " posting difficulties ". I'm finding that although the speed has improved; the Debug message issue continues. That said; posting " can be " accomplished; but being patient and " creative " in the way one toggles back and forth between additional rewrites and final listings is a key factor. In other words you may have to back out and re-enter the thread itself; ( maybe several times ); to " cut & paste "; copy; delete; or re-edit with your post successfully. ( Also be sure and check as to whether your original post was successfully completed " even when " the Debug message appears; for it indeed may have. ) Also notification in ones email of a reply to a post does not seem to be happening.

One last thing; the listing of currently updated posts outside any particular forum is " not " happening either. But once inside the designated forum the individual threads seem to be updating normally as usual. ( The point here is that looking at the " Index " page it appears as though there is no current activity on the boards within the last week or so even though there has been some; " little " as it may be. ) This what I'm seeing as of late; other associates may have more to add.

Clemsy; thanks for helping us to at least get up and running enough to post. :)

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hey everyone. For those who may be concerned about being able to use the boards; here is an update concerning " posting difficulties ". I'm finding that although the speed has improved; the Debug message issue continues. That said; posting " can be " accomplished; but being patient and " creative " in the way one toggles back and forth between additional rewrites and final listings is a key factor. In other words you may have to back out and re-enter the thread itself; ( maybe several times ); to " cut & paste "; copy; delete; or re-edit with your post successfully. ( Also be sure and check as to whether your original post was successfully completed " even when " the Debug message appears; for it indeed may have. ) Also notification to email of replys to posts is not happening.

One last thing; the listing of currently updated posts outside any particular forum is " not " happening. But once inside the designated forum the individual threads seem to be updating normally as usual. ( The point here is that looking at the " Index " page it appears as though there is no current activity on the boards within the last week or so even though there has been some; " little " as it may be. ) This what I'm seeing as of late; other associates may have more to add.

Clemsy; thanks for helping us to at least get up and running enough to post; limited as it may be. :)

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hey everyone. For those who may be concerned about being able to use the boards; here is an update concerning " posting difficulties ". I'm finding that although the speed has improved; the Debug message issue continues. That said; posting " can be " accomplished; but being patient and " creative " in the way one toggles back and forth between additional rewrites and final listings is a key factor. In other words you may have to back out and re-enter the thread itself; ( maybe several times ); to " cut & paste "; copy; delete; or re-edit with your post successfully. ( Also be sure and check as to whether your original post was successfully completed " even when " the Debug message appears; for it indeed may have. ) Also notification in email of a post reply is not happening.

Clemsy; thanks for helping us to at least get up and running enough to post; limited as it may be. :)

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hey everyone. For those who may be concerned about being able to use the boards; here is an update concerning " posting difficulties ". I'm finding that although the speed has improved; the Debug message issue continues. That said; posting " can be " accomplished; but being patient and " creative " in the way one toggles back and forth between additional rewrites and final listings is a key factor. In other words you may have to back out and re-enter the thread itself; ( maybe several times ); to " cut & paste "; copy; delete; or re-edit with your post successfully. ( Also be sure and check as to whether your original post was successfully completed " even when " the Debug message appears; for it indeed may have. ) Also notification in email of a post reply is not happening.

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hey everyone. For those who may be concerned about being able to use the boards; here is my update concerning " posting difficulties ". I'm finding that although the speed has improved; the Debug message issue continues. That said; posting " can be " accomplished; but being patient and " creative " in the way one toggles back and forth between additional rewrites and final listings is a key factor. In other words you may have to back out and re-enter the thread itself; ( maybe several times ); to " cut & paste "; copy; delete; or re-edit with your post successfully. ( Also be sure and check as to whether your original post was successfully completed " even when " the Debug message appears; for it indeed may have. ) Also notification in email of a post reply is not happening.

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Hey everyone. For those who may be concerned about being able to use the boards; here is my update concerning " posting difficulties ". I'm finding that although the speed has improved; the Debug message issue continues. That said; posting " can be " accomplished; but being patient and " creative " in the way one toggles back and forth between additional rewrites and final listings is a key factor. In other words you may have to back out and re-enter the thread itself; ( maybe several times ); to " cut & paste "; copy; delete; or re-edit with your post successfully. ( Also be sure and check as to whether your original post was successfully completed " even when " the Debug message appears; for it indeed may have. ) Also notification in email of a post reply is not happening.

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Has anyone heard any kind assessment or feedback about what is happening to the site? :roll:

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Has anyone heard any kind assessment or feedback about what is happening to the site? :roll:

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy »

Testing once more!
Give me stories before I go mad! ~Andreas