Personal Transformation Workshop in Bolivia, Oct. '08

Looking to start a RoundTable in your area? Hosting a mythological event in your area? Have a suggestion how to enhance the forum conversations?

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

lincolnstoller
Associate

Personal Transformation Workshop in Bolivia, Oct. '08

Post by lincolnstoller »

Science, Psychology & Shamanism : October Workshop in Bolivia

:idea: For those interested in a hands-on journey through the doors of perception my friends and I have organized a workshop that will take you to your next level.

:!: The workshop is to facilitate your personal evolution and is the first combination of the modern science of neurofeedback, offered by me, a physicist from the USA; shamanic psychotherapy, offered by Muriel Turner from Australia; and Amazonian psychotropic Ayahuasca ceremonies, offered by Percy Garcia from Peru.

:arrow: It will happen between October 22 and November 1st on the shores of Lake Titicaca in Bolivia. The cost is US$2,900 and more information is at http://www.tengerresearch.com/grow.

Write me there, or comment here. Thanks.

Martin_Weyers
Working Associate

Post by Martin_Weyers »

Hello lincolnstoller, welcome to the JCF forums! I've moved your topic to the Village Compound, our forum for announcements.

Best wishes for your event,

Martin, forum moderator
Works of art are indeed always products of having been in danger, of having gone to the very end in an experience, to where man can go no further. -- Rainer Maria Rilke