Splash Page Videos

Looking to start a RoundTable in your area? Hosting a mythological event in your area? Have a suggestion how to enhance the forum conversations?

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

Clemsy
Working Associate

Splash Page Videos

Post by Clemsy »

It's easy for the regulars to skip the website's splash page, so I want to encourage everyone to view the videos offered there. Just click the JCF Home button above.

Also, make sure you see the clip with JCF President Bob Walters from the documentary Mythic Journeys. The movie's site and trailer are HERE.

Cheers,
Clemsy

If you would feel so inclined, sharing the movies site on your favorite social networking site would be a blessing. We encourage you to do so!
Give me stories before I go mad! ~Andreas

Andreas
Associate

Post by Andreas »

Wow!!

I have to buy this.. The clip was awesome too, thanks for sharing this.
“To live is enough.” ― Shunryu Suzuki

Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy »

Just bought it. Only 34 bucks including shipping. Looks awesome. Comes with a study guide, so I'm hoping to use this with my senior classes.

jonsjourney
Associate

Post by jonsjourney »

Ordering my copy tonight and posting the link on Facebook in two minutes.
"He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot." -Douglas Adams

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

Dear Clemsy and Fellow Associates, I want to mention for those of you who are ordering this unbelievable new work to be sure and download the free study guide for it is the hidden gem that truely unveils the transformative power of this unique collaboration. I have gone through it a second time today along with touring the forum and revisiting much of what was disscussed at its' genesis and I think you will find this inovative toolbox to be all that you can imagine and then some. I also think if you wander around the forum yourself and look at some of the different discussions you will see that this is going to help alot of folks. I think it will open the door to a room that has been closed for a very long time; bringing sunlight to alot of people who have been aching for answers to questions that they don't know how to ask; and to heal the pain they have been suffering. As Joseph Campbell use to say: " When people find out what has been ticking in them they get straightened out. " This is a great tool to do that. I know it will sure be helpful for me. All the Best, JamesN.

Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy »

Thanks James! Already downloaded the guide... Can't wait for the time to look through it more! (Classes start today. Life as I would prefer to be living it is over for the next 10 months!)

JamesN.
Associate

Post by JamesN. »

I wasn't sure where to post this but for now since it is a little video clip " Splash " seemed to be a good spot. This is a precious clip of " Jean Erdman " - ( Joe's Wife ); dancing with President - Robert Walters on her 97th birthday.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =2&theater

A lovely moment to share! :idea: :D
What do I know? - Michael de Montaigne