A New Round Table - Melbourne Australia

Looking to start a RoundTable in your area? Hosting a mythological event in your area? Have a suggestion how to enhance the forum conversations?

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

sladeb
Associate

A New Round Table - Melbourne Australia

Post by sladeb »

Hi folks,

We are looking to establish the second Australian roundtable down in Melbourne. Initial venue will be Young and Jacksons opposite the Flinders Street station. Anyone interested please contact myself or Evinnra.
The one thing I have learned about the quest journey is that as soon as you draw to the close of one quest - another calls and the journey begins once more.

ksoule
Associate

australian roundtables

Post by ksoule »

Hello, you say a second Roundtable. Where is the first in Australia?
I am near Coffs Harbour.
Thanks!

sladeb
Associate

Post by sladeb »

The first was established in Sydney/Canberra. I am uncertain what its status is now as I live in Central Victoria.
The one thing I have learned about the quest journey is that as soon as you draw to the close of one quest - another calls and the journey begins once more.

Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy »

Hi Slade! Hope all is well!

Was the Melbourne Roundtable ever established?

Cheers,
Clemsy
Give me stories before I go mad! ~Andreas

sladeb
Associate

Melbourne Roundtable

Post by sladeb »

Clemsy,

Unfortunately it was not. I was going through a range of challenges at the time and did not pursue it any further. Nor was there any response to the original post indicating any interest. Evinnra PM'd me about it, but that was all. Not sure if she is even around anymore....