Free will huh, or it is the order of things?

Joseph Campbell believed that "...each of us has an individual myth that's driving us, which we may or may not know." This forum is for assistance and inspiration in the quest to find your own personal mythology.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jufa
Associate

Free will huh, or it is the order of things?

Post by jufa »

All things stand alone in appearance, and task purposed to do, no exceptions. For example, a man, a tree, a mountain, a river, whatever humanly one views objectively, including themselves, stand alone.

At inception of thought, an idea, image, business, building, organization, and even a dream stand alone in consciousness and mind. Free will becomes an issue when each directive thought appear independent, yet find they must follow the dictates of a pattern initiated from a principle. As the tree follows the dictates of the parent seed to sprout branches, which birth limbs, which birth leaves and fruits. Each procedure seem independent of the tree, but the reality, everything is guided and initiated into activity according to the Pattern "everything after its kind."

Such is free will, and all within it uniform structure, including the Pattern of thought direction. This is a path to be followed in living, it is inevitable. And one can hee-haw and say they have done this on their own, and made a choice according to their freedom to do so, but as all thoughts and projections, they have a path of order to follow as Halley's Comet has followed Its orbit of gravitational order for longer than any man can say. Wonder whose will Halley's Comet follow?
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com

Roncooper
Associate

Post by Roncooper »

Jufa,

Rom has a thread in the "conversations of a thousand faces" section about free will. I think it has over 170 pages of comments.

In response to you post, I can only say that I choose to disagree with you.

jufa
Associate

Post by jufa »

No problem your disagreement.

Even identical twins are not identical.

I have participated in the 'Free Will" thread you mentioned..
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com