Hierotopy and sacred places

What needs do mythology and religion serve in today's world and in ancient times? Here we discuss the relationship between mythology, religion and science from mythological, religious and philosophical viewpoints.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

smpa
Associate

Hierotopy and sacred places

Post by smpa »

Hey JCF Freinds!
Do not know if this is the right forum - but I´ll try.

I am looking for personal pictures for my internetsite, where I have an album called
« Magic spaces and places of peace and power- Hierotopy and sacred places - creation of a magic place or space"

If you have some personel pictures and you would like to share them with me on my site please send them to me with discription and explanation why they mean so lot to you (is it the symbols, history, place, etc.) - with english translation and also in your own language. Just select and send one or two that mean something special to you.

I am trying to collect pictures from the whole world but looking for personal fotos and of course I will credit them as your own.
I have just started the album and looking forward to make a sample from all over the world. You can find it here on my official site with more explanations.

http://www.globalhouseholistic.com/
- link "sansebilleder"

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

Silvana