We Are Here For A Reason

What needs do mythology and religion serve in today's world and in ancient times? Here we discuss the relationship between mythology, religion and science from mythological, religious and philosophical viewpoints.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

Ian Beardsley
Associate

We Are Here For A Reason

Post by Ian Beardsley »

I would like to explain this in the form of an interview:

The Secret Of Neptune: Interview with Ian Beardsley

Interviewer: Ian, you believe that the planet Neptune holds a clue as to the fate of the Earth, and that it is no coincidence that the planet is named after the Roman Sea God, because we must one day sail the cosmic ocean to survive as a species. Do you want to elaborate on that?

Ian: We have an equation for a sequence that shows the Earth straddled between Venus and Mars. Venus is a failed Earth. Mars promises to be New Earth. The equation that I presented in my work: The Secret Of Neptune, is:

Venus orbit divided by earth orbit times earth mass divided by mars mass, all that times n minus the mars orbital number equals the nth term of the sequence.

I call it The Neptune Equation.

The Mars orbital number is 4. If we want to know what planet in the solar system holds the key to the success of Earth, or to the success of humans, we let n =3 in the Neptune equation since the Earth is the third planet out from the Sun, and the result is that the third term = 17.6. This means the planet that holds the key is Neptune. It has a mass of 17.23 earth masses, a number very close to our 17.6.

Not only is Neptune the indicated planet, I found it had nearly the same surface gravity as earth. Though it is much more massive than earth, it is much larger. That was why it comes out to have the same surface gravity.

Interviewer: I see, and how did you derive The Neptune Equation?

Ian: It started with my discovery of nine fifths in the Universe. It is in the orbit of Saturn at its closest approach to the Sun compared to the orbit of Jupiter at its closest approach to the Sun. That calibration puts the earth mystically at one unit from the Sun. Jupiter and Saturn are the largest planets in the solar system and named after the Roman and Greek Gods of the Gods.
As well the ratio of the molar masses of Gold to Silver is nine-fifths, and the ratio of the Sun’s radius to the moon’s orbital radius is nine-fifths.

Once I had discovered this enigma of nine-fifths in the Universe I guessed we were not just dealing with nine-fifths, but any whole number multiple of nine-fifths, or any whole number multiple of 1.8 in other words. That is I wrote the sequence:

1.8, 3.6, 5.4, 7.2, and on…

It did turn out to be an expression of the solar system as a whole.

I took, as well, the sequence where you start with five, then add nine to each successive term, which is:

5, 14, 23, 32, and on…

I then took the difference between these two sequences to arrive at a third sequence, which is:

3.2, 10.4, 17.6, 24.8, and on…

That is an arithmetic sequence that can be written 7.2n minus 4 equals the nth term. That is the Neptune equation.

Interviewer: You also claim your work indicates we are here for a reason.

Ian: Yes, I find that my enigmatic discovery of nine-fifths in the solar system and nature, unifies the two most important ratios in mathematics, pi, which is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter and the golden ratio, which is the ratio you obtain by dividing a line such that the whole compared to the longer section is the same as the longer section compared to the shorter section.

Pi is 3.141 to three places after the decimal and the golden ratio is 1.618 to three places after the decimal. If we add those two values, we get 4.759.

Considering the important part, the values after the decimal, which is the fraction, the seven is the average of nine and five and the next term is 5 and the one after that is 9. It is further interesting that the fourth and fifth digits after the decimal in pi are five and nine respectively.

So I conclude that since the solar system unifies pi and the golden ratio through nine-fifths, that we are here for a reason. I think it is no mistake that the solar system has such a structure. Though I have no clue as to what could have had a hand in bringing this about. Knowing we are here for a reason, the next logical question to ask is: what is that reason? There is much more to this story, and I have covered it in my booklet Are Humans Alone In The Universe And Are They Here For A Reason published at lulu dot com in paperback, and is available for free download at Issuu and Scribd. It is at Issuu under author eanbardsley and at scribd under author Ian Beardsley. The first three chapters of my Novel: The Secret Of Neptune, which explores these discoveries through fiction, is also available at Issuu and Scribd.

Here are the links:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/74002965/The- ... of-Neptune

http://issuu.com/eanbardsley/docs/the_secret_of_neptune

http://www.scribd.com/doc/70000812/Are- ... -Reason-02

http://issuu.com/eanbardsley/docs/exobiology_01

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/a ... n/18194113

Friday, December 9 2011

fourniernorman
Associate

Neptune is too small

Post by fourniernorman »

How about the Multiverse, it has influenced all of the numbers that can possibly exist?
Everything is Bliss, Even the non-existence of same.

Ian Beardsley
Associate

Re: Neptune is too small

Post by Ian Beardsley »

fourniernorman wrote:How about the Multiverse, it has influenced all of the numbers that can possibly exist?
I like the Multiverse idea because in having an infinite number of Universes, every possibility exists which satisfies Einstein's twin paradox. That is, it allows for time travel.

I keep with our universe now because we have the most available data for it, in particular our solar system, mostly, because we have more data for it than the stars. And because our local neighborhood pertains more directly to humans.

Ian Beardsley
Associate

Re: Neptune is too small

Post by Ian Beardsley »

Ian Beardsley wrote:
fourniernorman wrote:How about the Multiverse, it has influenced all of the numbers that can possibly exist?
I like the Multiverse idea because in having an infinite number of Universes, every possibility exists which satisfies Einstein's twin paradox. That is, it allows for time travel.

I keep with our universe now because we have the most available data for it, in particular our solar system, mostly, because we have more data for it than the stars. And because our local neighborhood pertains more directly to humans.
I have developed this work more thoroughly and have dedicated a blog to it at:

http://extraterrestrialquestion.blogspot.com/

fourniernorman
Associate

Mutliverse

Post by fourniernorman »

You see in thehmm, (correct) version of the Multiverse, all things are all possible, however, not at the same time. When you realize this, then your Neptunic answer becomes possible. So I will grant you your truth in your time.
Everything is Bliss, Even the non-existence of same.

Ian Beardsley
Associate

Re: Mutliverse

Post by Ian Beardsley »

fourniernorman wrote:You see in thehmm, (correct) version of the Multiverse, all things are all possible, however, not at the same time. When you realize this, then your Neptunic answer becomes possible. So I will grant you your truth in your time.
That makes sense to me. The truth is a moving target. That truth could even change for me, as more info comes in. I just wrote at my blog:

You can imagine my surprise when Dovid Krafchow (The Jewish Bohemian) had said when talking about his book, 2012 And The Cabala, that the famous 666 and 777 were going to merge when venus transits the sun for six minutes on the sixth in a time in the Hebrew calendar, and even more so, when he said the name for God, Yod He Vav He (YHWH) had as its highest value in gematria 72, because my Neptune equation has everything to do with Venus, and its multiplier is 7.2.

And I posted the video of him talking about this at:

http://youtu.be/eZKcB1ZD_B0